To do translations, please follow the steps below.
- Go to https://crowdin.com/project/hornet
- Click on the language you want to translate
- If you don’t have access to it yet, you can request it
- You can translate a specific file by clicking on it, or you can click the button “Translate All” at the top, and you’ll see all outstanding translations
To learn everything you need to know about the translation screen, please read this article first.
After you’ve read that, here are the main topics when suggesting a translation:
- To suggest a translation, you can type your translation in the corresponding text box and click on “Save”.
- If there’s at least one suggested translation, it will already be populated in the text box. Do not save it, as that will repeat it. If you like one of the previous translations, you can vote it up.
- Saving a translation will automatically take you to the next string.