Vocal prodigy Maria Aragon sings Lady Gaga’s gay anthem “Born This Way” to Canada’s ultra-conservative, right-wing, anti-gay Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Harper is seen sitting right next to Maria as she belts the tune, awkward and seemingly ignorant of the meaning of the song. We wonder if Maria was clued in to the irony and ultimate awesomeness of the moment she was delivering?
- Catch a Glimpse of Hunky Chef Franco Noriega’s Meat in an Instagram Story
- Do You Know Your Town Better Than Most? Here Are 5 Reasons to Become a Hornet City Ambassador
- Following Adam Rippon’s Coming Out, Here Are 9 Other Out and Proud Skaters You Should Know
- BenDeLaCreme Fires Back at Fans Sending Death Threats to Her ‘All Stars 3’ Sisters
- Tom Daley’s Leaked Nudes Spotted on Tumblr Have Left the Olympic Swimmer Distraught
- Here Are 13 of the Naughtiest ‘Big Brother’ Nude Scenes From Around the World
- Gus Kenworthy Making Out with a Hotdog Will Make Your Weiner Feel Funny (Video)
- The Internet Is Asking: Does the Sexy Food Guy From ‘Queer Eye’ Even Know How to Cook?
This Queer Mexican Filmmaker’s Flick of Latino Guys Making Out Will Have You Rethink Race and Desire