Vocal prodigy Maria Aragon sings Lady Gaga’s gay anthem “Born This Way” to Canada’s ultra-conservative, right-wing, anti-gay Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Harper is seen sitting right next to Maria as she belts the tune, awkward and seemingly ignorant of the meaning of the song. We wonder if Maria was clued in to the irony and ultimate awesomeness of the moment she was delivering?
- Men Who Love Men But Who Don’t Want to Be Called ‘Gay’ Are Now Opting for This Odd Label
- In Her Hilarious New ‘Despacito’ Parody, Alaska Is an Obsessive Valentina Fan (Video)
- Melissa Etheridge Arrested for Drug Possession at U.S.-Canada Border
- In Honor of National Coming Out Day 2017, These LGBTQ People Share Their Stories
- #MeToo Is Bringing Sexual Assault Front and Center on Social Media, But Should Men Take Part?
- James Van Der Beek Is the Latest Actor to Come Forward With a Story of Sexual Harassment on the Job
- Courtney Love Warned Hollywood Actresses About Harvey Weinstein 12 Years Ago
- Donald Trump Joked That Mike Pence ‘Wants to Hang All Gay People’
The Creator of Nickelodeon’s Gay-Inclusive Cartoon ‘The Loud House’ Was Suspended Over Sexual Harassment Claims