On Saturday, Jan. 28, gay social networking app Hornet gathered 120 guests for a sunset party at Guest Urban Hotel in São Paulo, Brazil. Many social influencers, LGBT leaders, strategic partners and creative types were in attendance. They gathered to listen to news and numbers about Hornet’s expansion in Brazil and all over the world. There were also quite a lot of cute looking #HornetGuys in attendance as well, enjoying music from DJ Luca Lauri and specially branded Hornet drinks by Los Mendozitos.
- Catch a Glimpse of Hunky Chef Franco Noriega’s Meat in an Instagram Story
- Do You Know Your Town Better Than Most? Here Are 5 Reasons to Become a Hornet City Ambassador
- BenDeLaCreme Fires Back at Fans Sending Death Threats to Her ‘All Stars 3’ Sisters
- Tom Daley’s Leaked Nudes Spotted on Tumblr Have Left the Olympic Swimmer Distraught
- Here Are 13 of the Naughtiest ‘Big Brother’ Nude Scenes From Around the World
- Following Adam Rippon’s Coming Out, Here Are 9 Other Out and Proud Skaters You Should Know
- The Internet Is Asking: Does the Sexy Food Guy From ‘Queer Eye’ Even Know How to Cook?
- Gus Kenworthy Making Out with a Hotdog Will Make Your Weiner Feel Funny (Video)
This Queer Mexican Filmmaker’s Flick of Latino Guys Making Out Will Get You to Rethink Race and Desire